Saturday, January 8, 2011

Let's See...

Haven't done much lately. Just been enjoying the rush and hope of the new year resolutions. (And unpacking.)

I always make New Years Resolutions, I lurve them, honestly. In fact I lurve the spirit of them so much, that's why I'm doing the Day Zero Project. It's a challenge to complete 101 things you decide in 1001 days (about 2.5 years). I'm really excited about it, even though it's a challenge just to think of 101 things to put on your list. And reading other people's list, I couldn't believe how many things I've already done with my life!

Hope everyone had a happy New Year, and if you are making resolutions here's hoping you stick with them!

And because I don't like posts without pictures here's a two of my recent purchases I'm stoked about...

Two Sarah Bernhardt prints I found at Goodwill

Christmas present from Ben's parents

No comments:

Post a Comment