Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good Finds Lately

Ben had a few days off this week so we spent the time buying furniture, visiting his grandmother in Memphis, doing some little things around the house. It was so nice having him there, but about I was ready for him to go back to work by the time he did. I know that may sound bad, but I take it as a good sign that we're still two distinct people that need time away from each other occasionally. 

Let's see yesterday had a job interview with the entire office of an local optometrist (who happens to be an old roommate of Ben's) which was highly entertaining. I've been working diligently on our picture wall, which has made it's way to the dining room instead of the hallway. And yesterday and today has been really pleasant outside so I'm about to wrap this up and get some of that sunshine! So, sorry if this post is a bit scatterbrained!  

Our new console table we got from Pre to Post Modern.

Our very tiny coffee table, also from Pre to Post Modern.

Ben's wall of floating shelves and cubes. He's so good at this.
We had them in our apartment in California and loved it so much we did it again.

A cute little hook I couldn't resist, come on it was less than $2.

Cute little mirror I found at the Goodwill.

Weird metal basket - Goodwill

They're flat on the other side, so they're hangable planters? Containers?
Sunshine, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment