Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pretty Veg Garden

Finally bought some tomato cages yesterday, though I can just hear my grandma's disappointment from beyond the grave. But hey, I didn't have any sticks lying around and we haven't a storm knock any branches off in a while. Anyhoo, I noticed at Lowe's the other day they had colorful tomato cages for sale. As in for $3 more a pop....um, yeah right. So I got my $3 cages at Big Lots and spray painted those suckas!



Sorry about the cruddy pic, the two on the right are blue, but the sunset wasn't doing me any favors.
I'll need some more stakes and lines (or whatever it is you use for beans and peas, need to do more research) eventually and I think I'll get some different colors just for them. Our garden is going to look cur-azy!

No comments:

Post a Comment